Achieve success as a specialist within the largest IT Infrastructure Provider in the Nordics
Atea Managed Services has started a globalization journey. We aim to become more for our customers through one common organization. The next years will encompass transformation and adaption towards a common delivery between 5 countries through technical changes as well as unification on how we work.
As a colleague within the CTO Office of Atea, you will be an important part of the team responsible for the evolution of the applications, event & data collection. Together we expand our capabilities with AI/Machine learning, automation, and scripting. More and more of our services should be lifted into IT- and Business- Services, to provide greater insight, faster resolution and to strengthen the IT resilience for us as well as our customers.
In this role you will, together with the team, be responsible for the platform used for data collection and ensuring that it is up to date with new technology and lives up to our customers business requirements. The tasks in the team, range from designing dashboards and reports to consolidate views of the collected data. You will have to aid teams in the investigation and prevention of incidents, problems, and service quality issues caused by our tools. Further data and events need to be analyzed, processed, and passed on to integrated systems (CMDB, ITSM etc.). The team takes care of develop the new ways that data can be used, how AIOps can improve detection of anomalies and expands the ways data can be presented.
As a part of the team, you will have international interaction as the team is operating in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Baltics. Additionally, you will have international contacts from our vendors.
Working with the digital observatory team, your primary tasks will include:
- Be an active member of the team that configure, expand, and maintain our central data platform.
- Ongoing interaction with relevant shareholders, to ensure the platform meets relevant requirements and customer expectations.
- Participate in the development and governance of application and infrastructure data collection including design, implementation, customization, and support.
- Participate in the teams’ automation of workflows to perform event- handling and -resolution, and the designing and implementation of integrations between platforms and relevant infrastructure platforms.
- You have a broad understanding of IT capacity, performance- and infrastructure -monitoring.
- Knowledgeable within ITIL (3) event management and foundational concepts – ServiceNow is a plus.
- Some basic understanding of agile methods.
- Experience with coding/programming/scripting would be preferable.
- Basic understanding of protocols like SNMP, NetFlow, Nbar, wmi, etc. is preferable.
- 3+ years of experience within IT.
- Experience from a network operation center or other operation centers is a plus.
- You have a good comprehension of cloud environments, distributed application architectures, and web-scale technologies. Docker and Kubernetes are utilized internally.
- Some Linux system administration experience
Atea puts a good emphasis on collaboration and teamwork, and ensuring that we are the place to be forboth our customers and employees. You therefore have experience with working as a team, and good English skills to communicate efficiently both in writing and verbally. You will be required to maintain an overview of complex information, and be able to think creatively when required. As an employer we also believe in educating and strengthening our competences, and you must therefore also be committed to continuously improving and learning.
As soon as possible.
One of our 85 locations in the Nordics and the Baltics – see map for locations at www.atea.com
Contact and application:
If you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to contact Manager, Thomas Laust Nørregaard + 45 3078 0413
Submit your application with CV as soon as possible and no later than 13 july 2022. Please note that we regularly call for an interview and close the recruitment as soon as we have found the right candidate.