We are looking for reinforcement to our incredible team!
Our Boomi projects continue growing and we are therefore on the hunt for a Boomi Developer to join our nerdy jolly bunch. In your role, you would develop, implement and support complex API and EDI integrations. You would collaborate with your squad on technical scoping and recommendations, and stay in close communication with the stakeholders regarding status updates and impediments as they arise.
These booming (pun intended) skills could come in handy in your new role (and relax – we don’t expect you to have the whole package):
- A genuin interest in the Boomi integration platform
- Previous experience of iPaaS solutions
- Previous Boomi certificates are a bonus (we offer you the possibility to take part in Boomi trainings to get the needed certificates)
- Eagerness to find technical solutions to customers’ needs
- Working knowledge of relational databases and extensive experience of SQL scripting (TSQL/DDL/DML) - SQL Server preferred
- At least one (1) human language
- Experience of working with Web API/Services (JSON/XML) to develop real-time integrations with internal/external systems
- A wish for continuous development and willingness to share your knowledge with others
- Maybe even some scrum experience (if not, there is always scruum for improvement)
- Social skills and a terrible sense of humour (you will for sure take it to the next level after some time with us)
What we do:
At Atea we digitize to make things easier. Our mission is to make every workday better than the previous one for our customers thanks to our business-oriented apps and 3rd party integrations. ATEA Information Management is today a bunch of seventy-something various wizards such as Developers, Designers, Technical Managers, Architects etc. Our people are our greatest asset and it’s thanks to them that the magic keeps happening!
Atea is the leading IT infrastructure provider in the Nordic and Baltic countries, with approximately 7 500 employees in 85 locations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
What we value:
Creating a positive working environment is one of our driving forces. Therefore, we make sure to take time for a lot of cool (read: nerdy) stuff. This includes costume parties, Rubik’s cube tournaments, sumo wrestling (no worries – completely voluntary and no major injuries so far). For this position you can choose between the following locations: Vaasa, Pietarsaari, Vantaa, Tampere, Turku, Oulu, Joensuu, Jyväskylä and Kuopio. At all locations you will find truly kind and caring colleagues!
What to do next:
If this doesn’t sound too bad, please hit the keyboard and tell us a little bit about yourself and your magic skills. The position will be filled as soon as we find our missing puzzle piece so send us your application pronto! Can’t wait to hear from you!